Advanced model is a blend of momentum and static strategies. It is used to easily build strategies such as 25% bond fund momentum model / 75% US equity momentum model.
Advanced models might better reflect the overall strategy of a portfolio or help maintain specific allocations of assets classes while using the momentum model to choose the best funds from each asset class.
- These parameters have the exact same functionality of the compare tab.
- Pie chart depicting the allocation of the advanced model.
- Allocation is the percentage allocation of the corresponding momentum model. Check the check box to include or exclude the column from the composite advanced model.
- Advanced models can be saved and reloaded from session to session.
- Columns not included in the advanced model will appear grayed out. 6. These parameters have the exact same functionality of the compare tab.